- Get patrons away from the affected area.
- If possible, cover the affected book range or furniture with plastic
- Report the problem to the building maintenance shop.
- Report the problem to Preservation (8-5591), then to either Dottie
Pearson for Firestone Library or Marvin Bielawski for the Branch Libraries.
- Contact janitorial service, for any clean-up needed.
- In the Branch Libraries, if the emergency occurs at night or on the
weekend, call Campus Security (8-1000); then call the Branch Librarian at home.
In Firestone, notify Library Security (8-3221).