Committee on Committees & Elections
The Committee on Committees & Elections (CCE) is an elected committee of the professional librarian staff charged with overseeing elections to other elected library committees: namely, PCARC, CPUC, and CCE itself, and filling vacancies on elected committees. CCE members may not be nominated for other elected positions during the year of service to the CCE.
- David Jenkins – term ends with 2019 election
- Louise Deis – term ends with 2019 election
- Joan Martine - term ends with 2018 election
- Marie Wange-Connelly - term ends with 2018 election
- Faith Charlton - term ends with 2018 election