Promotion, Continuing Appointment, and Review Committee
The Promotion, Continuing Appointment, and Review Committee (PCARC) is an elected committee of the professional librarian staff responsible for overseeing and carrying out processes and procedures relating to the continuing appointment and promotion of members of the ranks of professional librarians. The committee also reviews requests for leaves associated with research, study, and other professional activities. The group also periodically reviews the forms used for personnel review and the guidelines and procedures of the performance review process.
The University Librarian and the Associate Dean of Faculty are permanent non-voting members of PCARC. The University Librarian chairs the committee.
- Rebecca Friedman - term ends with the 2019 election
- Susan Hajdas-Sikorski - term ends with the 2019 election
- Hyoungbae Lee - term ends with the 2018 election
- Anne Marie Phillips - term ends with the 2018 election
- Rachel Simon - term ends with the 2018 election