The elected, five-member Travel Committee is charged with fairly allocating the financial resources available for professional development and discretionary travel. The committee does not deal with business travel. The Associate University Librarians (AULs) and Deputy University Librarian (DUL) are responsible for approving and categorizing travel requests. Approved professional development and discretionary travel requests are forwarded to the committee which, after deliberation, decides by simple majority what level of funding is appropriate. The Travel Committee works with the Library's Office of Finance and Administration. See the Travel Committee website for more information.
- John Delaney (co-chair) - term ends with the 2015 election
- Deborah Follansbee – term ends with the 2016 election
- Mary George (co-chair) - term ends with the 2014 election
- Joan Martine - term ends with the 2015 election
- Neil Nero – term ends with the 2016 election