- Remove all shrink wrap and adhesive seals before placing barcodes
- Place the barcode on the plastic cover of the cassette on the upper left corner
of front cover. (Orient the cassette as shown in the image below.)
- If necessary, cover text or pictures.
- Any UPC (manufacturer barcode) labels near the Princeton barcode on
the container should be manually blacked out with a black permanent
marker directly on the cardboard. Do not black out the ISBN (if present).
- If items in a set are to remain in a box supplied by the publisher,
place one barcode on the front left corner of the box as shown in the
image to the right, and one barcode of the same number on each
item in the box. Prebindery/Plating can supply supplemental copies
of the same numbered barcode, if needed.