email link

Princeton University Cataloging Documentation
index link

All withdrawals are to be done by HaRMS, Serials, E-Resources and Record Management Team

From your own collection:

  1. For monographs (under 20 vols.) send to HaRMS. If more than 20 vols. Contact Team Leader of SERRM.
  2. For serials (closed) send to HaRMS (if a few vols.). If more than a few volumes contact Team Leader of SERRM.
  3. For serials (currently received): fill out the Serial Change Request Form; HaRMS will call for the items when ready to process.
  4. Use the orange "Special" form and check withdraw.
    For single volumes use one slip per book.
    For boxes use one slip per box.
  5. Do not charge items

From the Annexes:

  1. Fill out the De-annex notification form and check Withdraw. The Annex will forward the items to HaRMS for processing.

(for HaRMS staff only)