Credit Card Invoices
Sorting and Filing
Inputting Details and
Deposit Account Invoices
Processing Approval Invoices
Processing Invoices and Vouchers
Processing Returns Letters
RWI Form (MS Word)
Searching Acquisitions for
Firm Order Invoices
Invoice Filing in the Ready to Pay Rack
If there is a vendor problem (needs ID, address change, etc.) do
NOT put the invoice in the rack. Put it in the appropriate basket
with the yellow label which reads: "Needs Vendor ID or address
update -- PENDING INVOICES."
- File the invoices from one vendor together. They should be put in
order by invoice number and clipped together.
- File the invoices by the first letter of the first word, ignoring
initials and beginning articles (like the, a ...)
- Use cards when needed to indicate a special situation:
- Use the yellow cards for foreign currency
- Use the Blue cards whenever there is something Art should be alerted
to.e.g. wire transfer, credit, etc. Be sure to note
on the card what the reason for the tag is.
- Use the Red cards whenever an invoice needs rush processing.
NB. Dont use multiple copies of
the same card on the same vendor.