Credit Card Invoices
Sorting and Filing
Inputting Details and
Deposit Account Invoices
Processing Approval Invoices
Processing Invoices and Vouchers
Processing Returns Letters
RWI Form (MS Word)
Searching Acquisitions for
Firm Order Invoices
Sorting Invoice Unit mail
RCD announcements and ads
- Ads announcements of new publications
- Press releases
- Seminar notices/registrations
Send via interoffice mail or the folder in Katharines
Status reports, confirmations and cancellation notices
- Reports basket in Serials Acquisitions unit : Serials/subscriptions
- Tom: Monographs
- Katharine: Any questionable or unidentifiable material
- To periodical mailroom table, beneath the cubbyholes.
Invoices (Regular monographic orders)
Check drawer for packing slips/duplicate copies and copy any notes
to original (eg. Vendor codes, PO #s etc.)
- If nothing found in file drawer, file in appropriate folder after scanning into OnBase.
- If notes, etc found and transcribed, dump copies and packing lists
and place annotated original invoice in the fully funded basket for
Invoices for Subscriptions/pro formas
- Search to see if paid already; if not process for payment after scanning into OnBase.
- Certain vendors, standing orders/subscription invoices wait for
materials to arrive. See supervisor for determining affected vendors.
Subscription renewal Notices
- Search Acq for PO (use bib info for journal title) If PO found,
confirm whether it is a publisher direct item or an agent supplied
item (Eg. Ebsco, Swets Blackwell, Faxon, etc.)
- If agent supplied, discard.
- If publisher direct, pay it (unless price increase of over 15%
has occurred, then confer with selector.)
- If new title then treat as an ad and send to RCD.
- Search invoice #s (especially those 60 days over) to see
if they have been paid. If not paid locate (in our files) or request
a copy (from vendor) and pay if no other problems (Eg. Returns pending,
- If statement is current (no invoices over 60 days,) file in statement
rack, discarding previous months statement.
Note: for vendors with more than one account, be sure to match
account numbers before discarding old statements.
- Visa, West Group, Library of Congress statements must be treated
as invoices which require special handling.