Credit Card Invoices
Sorting and Filing
Inputting Details and
Deposit Account Invoices
Processing Approval Invoices
Processing Invoices and Vouchers
Processing Returns Letters
RWI Form (MS Word)
Searching Acquisitions for
Firm Order Invoices
Invoice payments that require the special handling of a Walk Down payment request include the following:
- Checks that need to be sent to an address other than the payment address on the vendor record
- Prepayments that need to include the order or other documentation
- Any payment that needs to have documentation included with the check
- Payments that need to be sent via FedEx, Registered mail, etc.
- Invoices that need to be paid in a foreign currency with a bank draft
- Invoices that need to be paid via wire transfer
- Invoices that need to be paid by certified check or money order
Staff instructions for inputting invoices
Input invoice as usual . Blue flag the invoice and put into payment rack (this is in addition to any
yellow tag for foreign currency or red tag for rush.)
Unit head instructions
Staff instructions for delivery and tracking of Walkdowns
Invoices are walked down to Accounts Payable within 1-2 days . A list on the folder shows which staff
are responsible for delivery.
- Make certain there is a copy of the invoice scanned into OnBase.
If not, make a photocopy of all the necessary documentation and put it in the scanning basket.
This is especially important with prepays.
- Mark the Check Number field in the Footer with WD for Walk Down
- Put the processing date in the Date field of the Footer using the drop-down calendar.
- Put an appropriate note in the Invoice level note field:
- Walking down for check yyyy-mm-dd
- Walking down for Wire Transfer yyyy-mm-dd
- Walking down for Bank Transfer yyyy-mm-dd
- If the invoice is in USD, approve it and print a voucher.
If the invoice is in foreign currency, it is not approved at this point.
Save and close it. It will be approved after it is paid by Accounts Payable and the exchange rate is verified.
- Fill out the payment request form using the following guidelines.
Note that if you have multiple invoices for one vendor a separate form must be filled out for each invoice.
- The finished form must be scanned into OnBase and appended to the invoice it is for.After scanning, clip the finished form to all the other documentation and put in in the Walk Down folder at the end of the
invoice payment rack.
- Note that walkdowns for check requests must be accompanied by a copy of the invoice or invoices when delivered to Accounts payable.