Credit Card Invoices
Sorting and Filing
Inputting Details and
Deposit Account Invoices
Processing Approval Invoices
Processing Invoices and Vouchers
Processing Returns Letters
RWI Form (MS Word)
Searching Acquisitions for
Firm Order Invoices
- Effective with FY15 both Foreign and Domestic Wires will be handled as part of the normal voucher run.
- Check to be sure that the vendor is coded Domestic Wire or Foreign wire
- Compare the informaton on the paper invoice in hand to the vendor record (see Instructions). If the information has changed, or if you are creating a
new Wire Transfer vendor, submit the invoice to the Unit Head as a vendor update. We cannot pay the invoice until the new information is in PeopleSoft.
- In the check number field, enter instructions in this format : "Pay [amount] [currency] via wire transfer." (Use standard currency code as in Voyager). This is only necessary if the payment is being made in currency other than USD.
For example, Pay 191.00 GBP via wire transfer
- Tag the invoice with a blue tag marked "foreign wire" or "domestic wire" and put in the folder to be paid as usual.