Creating List Orders
Firestone Reserve Rush Ordering
Multiple Line Purchase Orders
Ordering Soup to Nuts
Placing Orders for Different
Remarks on Converted Orders
the Ordering Macro
Using the Multiline Purchase
Distributed Ordering - Music Sound Recordings
Find orders by searching for orders with Vendor Name "Music
Recordings" or Vendor Code MUSREC.
- Review the bibliographic record. Requested titles have been searched
before they are added to Voyager. However, as bibliographic specialists,
use your judgment ; if you see an anything that you think requires re-searching,
please do so. Also check the 300 field to determine if the title has
multiple physical pieces.
- Check the Notes tab on the purchase order (Not the line
item note). You will find suggested vendor information here.
- The two most common vendors used for recordings are NCUMLSC and
- You may also find information in the note field which may inform
your choice of vendor or acquisition method. Consult a manager if
- Be sure that orders for multiple pieces are input as Multi-part
line item type and have appropriate Instructions to vendor.
- Update the vendor code as appropriate and print the order or send
via EDI. Make appropriate printouts to put in the usual trays. For example,
to find orders that you approved today, you can search for
- Questions about specific orders may be addressed to Paula Matthews
(selector) or Jon Stroop (inputter of the orders) as appropriate.
If duplicate orders are identified, refer them to Tom Martine or Carol
Fagundus to delete order and bibliographic records.