Approvals Soup to Nuts Training
Intro to Acq
to Acq Production Staff Handout
and Record Creation Handout
Series Checks in
Series Checks in
Acq for Selectors(WPD)
Mono series Handouts
Introduction to Voyager Acquisitions for Production
Interpreting a purchase order record
- In the header or line item details display, notice that some of the
tabs are yellow and some are gray. Yellow represents a tab that has
information behind it. Gray represents a tab with no information behind
it (for example, no notes or no invoice attached to the record).
- Header and footer information includes vendor, currency, claim intervals,
and the like. Properties shows when a record was created and updated.
Vendor history shows any change of vendor Related invoices links to
any invoices for this purchase order.
- In the bottom half of your screen, you can see the line item information.
If you need to widen a column to see the whole field (for example, the
fund field), you can drag and drop the right side of the column to temporarily
change the field width. This does not affect the order in any way ;
when you close this order and reopen it, it will display according to
- Note the toolbar for the new PO has save; save & close delete
(X) buttons at the top. Approve button will appear after the po is saved.
- Vendor code keep cursor on and it will display vendor name
The quick line item on button is a toggle. You can at any time look
at the full tabbed details display. You will see different results
clicking on the Details button, depending on whether quick line item
is on or off.) Note the color of the tabs which have information
- If you click on the Order or Payment tabs, youll see ellipsis
by the number, which is a link to the PO or the Invoice. Similarly an
ellipsis by the vendor code in the PO header will take you to the vendor
- New to Acquistions is the Fund code. This is a code attached
to each fund which will allow you to type a fund in instead of having
to choose it from the drop-down & scroll list.
Acq for Production Staff Handout] [Buttons
& Icons] [Workflows] [Line
Items Tab] [Approve
Processing Tab] [Item
Creation] [Interpret PO]