Approvals Soup to Nuts Training
Intro to Acq
to Acq Production Staff Handout
and Record Creation Handout
Series Checks in
Series Checks in
Acq for Selectors(WPD)
Mono series Handouts
Monographic Receipts in Voyager
- The Voyager Acquisitions module allows you to receive monographic
items directly from approved purchase orders and invoices as well as
from the Receive/Mark tab of a line item.
- The most efficient way to process monographic receipts is by retrieving
a record by Searching Orders and receiving directly from an approved
purchase order. One or more line items on the purchase order can
be received using this method. The Receive/Mark tab of a line
item method permits receiving copies for only one line item at a time.
- If the line item type subscription, membership, standing order, blanket
order or multi-part, and a component has been created, the Recv/Mark
button will not be enabled; check-in must be done using Serials Check-in.
- Monographic check-in is only used when all volumes
requested on the order are received at the same time. If all
volumes are not received at once, a component must be added and the
title checked in using Serials Check-in.
- If all copies are not received at the same time, you may use
monographic check-in. Be sure to highlight only the copies being received.
Monographic Receipts Procedure
Be sure both Acquisitions and Cataloging modules are open.
Find the order
- In Acquisitions, select Orders from the List Bar. Click on
the Search Orders icon. Your Workflows defaults should
be preset to Search orders By Bibliographic Info since
that is the most common search. (Remember that you can still do a standard
Boolean search by clicking the Search Records icon at top of
- Start your search for a matching order by following the standard receipt
procedure of searching by title (as cited on the title page of the piece
in hand)—select the Title (BIB) index or other appropriate bibliographic
- Enter your search in the Search for line, click on Do search.
[Monographic Receipts] [Find