Group Study Rooms
Open 1:00 pm to 9:00 pm
Group Study Rooms
Group study rooms in the Engineering Library are available to current Princeton students, faculty, and staff for group study and collaborative work. There are 3 group study rooms on the 3rd floor of the Engineering Library. Rooms 303 and 309 have blackboards. All rooms have tables, data, and power outlets. Room 302 and 309 seat 4 people. Room 303 seats 8.*
Please submit reservations using the Group Study Room Reservation Form 24 hours in advance. Be sure to include your email, the date, time, room number, and number of people in your group.
*Note: All classrooms in the Friend Center, including 202, 203, 204, 205, 304, 305, 306, and 307 in the Engineering Library, are controlled by The Office of the Registrar. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for information about these rooms.
Group Study Room Policies
- Reservations must be made 24 hours in advance. Reservations are available Monday thru Friday, 8:30 am – 6:30 pm. Rooms may be reserved for up to 2 hours.
- A room reservation calendar is posted at the door.
- For more information and to make a reservation visit: https://library.princeton.edu/engineering/group-study-request
To reserve a room, click on the link that says: Group Study Room Reservation form. Please be sure to include the date, time, room number, and the number of people in your group.
- Rooms are available for use without a reservation if no one has previously reserved it. Previous reservations will supersede casual use of a room.
- Rooms are not meant as individual study carrels. A group of 2 or more has precedence over a single individual using a room.
- One group may book ONE specific time slot for the semester. Time slots may also be booked for study groups during reading period and exams.
- Personal materials and library books may NOT be left unattended to “hold the room.”If a room is needed by a group and belongings are unattended for 30 minutes, all material will be removed by the Information Desk staff.
- No food or drink. Please keep the room clean and organized.
Comments and questions regarding this policy may be directed to the Engineering library staff at: email@example.com. Thank you.