Skip over navigation
You must use Internet Explorer
- For the first time you access these databases you need admin privileges to download a small piece of software ( Active X control ) for access. The software will begin downloading automatically upon first access. Library web computers already have the plug-in.
- No MacOS computers can access these databases.
- If off campus, you must be authenticated to Princeton either via VPN or the proxy server:
- Users who access campus resources via a local dial up line, should follow the instructions from OIT at http://helpdesk.princeton.edu/remote.
- Remote access users who have an Internet Service Provider other than Princeton University can connect to all licensed library resources using OIT's VPN (Virtual Private Network Service) or the Library's Proxy Server.