- Books that are available in Princeton’s collections and are not charged out, which may include in-process and on-order items.
- Journals and journal articles
- Microforms, rare and reference books, books on reserve at other libraries and other non-circulating materials. Non-book formats (CDs, LPs, videos, etc.) are available from some collections.
- Multi-volume sets: a request may not be accepted by Borrow Direct if one or more volumes of the set are available to check out. All volumes must be "charged out" at Princeton in order for a request to be submitted. If requesting is unsuccessful, please request via Interlibrary Loan
* Try Princeton’s Interlibrary Loan service for materials not available through Borrow Direct