Lewis Science Library
Open 8:30 am to 12:00 am
About the Library
Lewis Library was made possible through a generous gift by Peter B. Lewis, Princeton Class of 1955 and University trustee, and was designed by internationally acclaimed architect Frank Gehry. This bold facility, in the heart of Princeton University’s “science neighborhood,” provides soaring, colorful spaces where students, scientists and faculty can interact and share ideas.
The library reflects the interdisciplinary nature of science. It contains outstanding collections and knowledgeable staff supporting the disciplines of: