Now available: Overleaf, an online, collaborative writing tool
Overleaf @ PUL
Overleaf is an online, collaborative scientific writing and publishing tool. It is designed to make the process of writing, editing, and producing scientific papers much quicker for authors. It is a real-time, cloud-based LaTeX authoring platform.
Princeton University Library is proud to provide free Overleaf Professional accounts for all students, faculty, and staff who would like to use a collaborative, online LaTex editor for their projects.
Overleaf Professional accounts provide:
- Online collaboration in LaTex or RichText within one editing platform - easily switch between either mode
- Real-time collaboration in your browser for sharing and editing projects with authorized users
- Real-time preview of projects to view the PDF version of your document while editing and writing - type on the left and see your typeset document on the right
- Full history view of your projects - see all changes made for the entire life of the project with the ability to revert to any past change
- Integrated, streamlined publishing - allows you to publish immediately and directly to the journal of your choice with an integrated submission system to dozens of publishing partners
- Improved teaching tools
- Unlimited number of invited collaborators (and link sharing) with advanced access control for protected projects
Sign up for your Overleaf Professional account via the PUL resource portal.
Follow the latest developments on the Firestone Library Renovation project.