- Access, search and browse the database or publication.
- Print or download a limited number of articles, records, abstracts, or parts of chapters for personal use.
- Sell copies of items printed or downloaded.
- Print or download entire electronic books or entire issues of journals.
- Distribute copies of any portions of this resource to anyone not affiliated with Princeton University. Sharing information with colleagues for scholarly, educational, or scientific research or professional use is permitted.
- Use MOoD, or use, display or make performances with, reproduce, or distribute any Content from MOoD, for any commercial purpose whatsoever, including but not limited to public performance of the Content whether or not a fee or admission is paid by any attendee.
- Provide and/or authorize access to MOoD, such as through the
sharing of passwords, to persons or entitles other than Authorized
- Download, record, print or make reproductions of Content, or attempt to download, record, print, or make reproductions of Content including, without limitation, audiovisual works and any screen shots, banners or still photographs appearing on MOoD or comprising the Met Marks;
- Incorporate Content into other content or materials of any kind including, without limitation, print or electronic materials that are for purchase or are disseminated for commercial purposes (such as by a scholarly or commercial press).
- Remove any aspect of Content provided by MOoD including, without
limitation, any underwriting, sponsor or Met donor recognition.
- Make any adaptation or modification of, or any derivative work from,
any Content, in whole or in part.
- Attempt to override, circumvent, or disable any encryption features,
software, anti piracy or access protections employed by MOoD.