The Princeton Library Scholarly Communications Office (SCO) works with the Princeton Community in the following areas:
- Sharing and preserving scholarship produced by Princeton faculty in digital form.
- Advising about copyright and publishing issues related to open access.
- Educating campus on the changing landscape of Scholarly Communication, including open access, new models of publishing, and innovative scholarly communications platforms.
- Providing campus-wide advocacy for open access to scholarly works.
- Keeping the university community informed about local and national policies related to copyright, open access, and scholarly publishing.
We offer assistance with publicly legally sharing scholarly publications by Princeton faculty, help with copyright questions related to open access, and educational programs on a variety of scholarly communication issues.
Forthcoming: These resources will help you better understand scholarly communication issues, specifically open access, copyright/author rights, and new models of publishing.