Lewis Library - Collections
Lewis Science Library
For summer, holidays or recess hours, please consult the full schedule.
Lewis Library Collections
Lewis Library offers an extensive collection of materials for astronomy, astrophysics, biology, chemistry, computer science, engineering, environmental sciences, geosciences, mathematics, physic, plasma physics, and psychology. The Lewis collection is primarily located on B-floor of the Fine Hall wing. Lewis collections in ReCAP can be requested.
- Circulation, holds, course reserves, technology: Lewis, 1st floor
- Books, journals, Engineering collection: Fine Hall wing, B-floor
- New journal issues: Lewis, 2nd floor
- Maps and GIS collections, board game collection: Fine Hall wing, A-floor
- Journals, media: ReCAP, by request in the catalog