Marquand Art Library - Visiting Scholar Shelves
Marquand Library of Art and Archaeology
Open 8:30 am to 11:45 pm
Visiting Scholar Shelves
- A&A Junior and Program II majors, School of Architecture patrons, emeriti faculty, museum staff, Institute members and independent scholars are generally assigned Visiting Scholar shelves on the 2nd Floor.
- Shelves are made available to faculty, graduate students, and upperclassmen in other departments who have a compelling need to use Marquand materials.
- Most assignments are for a single shelf. A handful of double shelves are available on the bottom of ranges.
- Personal items may not be stored on Visiting Scholar shelves.
- Carrel holders may not also have a visiting scholar shelf.
- Marquand Library is not responsible for any non-Marquand books stored on shelves.