GIS Workshops in Lewis Library
Interested in learning GIS? The Maps and Geospatial Information Center in Lewis Library is holding several GIS related workshops this Spring including
- Introduction to GIS
- How to create and collect geographic data
- How to select and analyze geographic features and data
- Finding the best location using GIS
- Using tables and maps together in ArcGIS
- Making maps and presentations using ArcMap in ArcGIS
- Introduction to QGIS
- Essential GIS tools for research
- Supervised image classification using ArcGIS
- Using Modelbuilder in ArcGIS
For more information and to sign up, visit: http://library.princeton.edu/collections/pumagic/workshops
Workshops are open to members of the Princeton University only.
Follow the latest developments on the Firestone Library Renovation project.