PUL consolidates Catalog; "Main Catalog" to be retired January 29, 2018
Princeton University Library will be consolidating online search services at the end of the fall semester. Effective January 29, 2018, the 20-year-old "Main Catalog" will be retired, and we will offer a single Catalog (formerly known as the "New Catalog").
The Catalog will provide:
- Streamlined search capabilities
- Access to millions of ReCAP items from Columbia University and New York Public Library
- Simplified and enhanced requesting and fulfillment integration
- More extensive information about all of our collections
- Persistent URLs
- Improved visibility for new Library acquisitions
We are happy to provide research assistance and transition support. If you have a question, please contact us.