Willow Dressel, Engineering Librarian
Willow Dressel joined Princeton University Library in 2008 as the Assistant Engineering Librarian and was promoted to Plasma Physics and E-Science Librarian in 2012. She has a Bachelor of Science in Physics and Astronomy and a Master of Library and Information Science from the University of Washington in Seattle. Willow’s scholarly interests include library instruction, reference, e-books, and research data management.
Questions? Contact Willow at email@example.com.
Departments and Programs Served:
- The Department of Chemical and Biological Engineering
- The Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering
- Department of Computer Science
- Department of Electrical Engineering
- Department of Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering
- Department of Operations Research and Financial Engineering
- Andlinger Center for Energy and the Environment
- Center for Information Technology Policy
- Keller Center for Innovation in Engineering Education
- Princeton Institute for the Science and Technology of Materials