New Year's Resolution #1: Renew Your Research Profile
The start of a new year is a great time to reflect on and renew your research workflows. The Library recommends the following resources to help with your research process:
- ORCiD - Check that your profile is active, connects to Princeton, Google Scholar and other academic network profiles, and contains your publications from 2020. You can add publications by DOI, ARXIV ID, or other common identifiers.
- Anywhere Access - This browser extension directly connects you to full-text articles as you browse the web.
- BrowZine - This mobile app brings the tables of contents for your favorite journals to your phone automatically.
- Data Management - Check out the Princeton Research Data Service website for tips and ideas for efficient and effective research data practices for any discipline.
- Dimensions - This database connects you with grants, publications, and clinical trials popular in your sub-discipline.
- Overleaf - This online authoring service improves your ability to co-author articles that include equations and graphs.
Published on January 11, 2021
Photo by Brandon Johnson, Communications Specialist