The Ares reserves management system has replaced ORRS. Both physical and electronic reserves are managed in this system. To create a reserves list, and add and update items for course reserves, follow the steps below:
- Log into the course management system (Blackboard or Canvas)
- Select a course from the list of "My Current / Recent Courses"
- Click on the "Reserves" link on the course site menu
- If this is the first time you've used Reserves for this course, you will be prompted to choose a semester and click on "create course"
- At the top right of the following page, click on "course tools" and select "add items"
In order to expedite processing, please provide as much information as possible.
If you have any questions about the service, contact Firestone Reserve staff at (609)258-3224, send email to email@example.com, or contact the reserve staff at the library where you place reserves.
- Architecture Library
- East Asian Library
- Engineering Library
- Lewis Library
- Marquand Library
- Music Library
- Stokes Library
- Video Services