From Library computers
- Press Print.
- Login to the Papercut system when it pops up after pressing print (you will be given an option of how long you want to stay logged in--default is 1 minute)
- Login to the print release station by tapping your Tiger card on the attached card reader.
- The job should show up, and can be released by pressing the blue “print” link on the release pad.
From a laptop
- Go to this page and follow the instructions for your operating system: https://princeton.service-now.com/kb_view.do?sysparm_article=8329
- Once the installer is downloaded, enter Net ID
- PawPrint should now show up as an option when printing normally from applications
- Release job normal printer.
Report problems to email@example.com.