Visitors may purchase borrowing privileges on a yearly or quarterly basis. The following is included when borrowing privileges are purchased:
- The ability to borrow physical materials from Princeton University Library (up to 25 items at a time)
- An access card that allows you through the turnstile at Firestone Library
- Free requesting of material that is held off-site
The following are NOT included in the purchase of borrowing, and cannot be purchased by visitors:
- Off-site access to electronic resources, including but not limited to databases, e-books, audiobooks
- Access to reserve materials
- Interlibrary loan service
- Borrow Direct loan services
- The ability to page items from the stacks
- $400 for 6 months from date of purchase
- $800 for 12 months from date of purchase
Alumni receive a 50% discount on borrowing fees.
If you would like to purchase borrowing, please visit the Access Desk Monday to Friday from 9am to 5pm.