You are here
How do I find Senior Theses?
Please note: The Seeley G. Mudd Manuscript Library will be undergoing an extensive renovation that will begin in March 2020 and is expected to conclude in January 2021. As of February 1, 2020 we will cease regular digitization services in order to prepare the collections for the move, including digitization of senior theses. Visit our website for the latest information on the availability of our collections during that time, including when we will begin taking new digitization orders.
The Seeley G. Mudd Manuscript Library is the central repository for Princeton University senior theses.
- Use the Catalog to request theses from 1924-2012
- Many of these theses are of a paper or microfiche format and will probably need to be viewed at Mudd Library. You can check to see if they've already been digitized on Dataspace before requesting them through the Catalog.
- Use Dataspace for theses from 2013-present
- The majority of these theses are available for view and download through DataSpace for those connected to the University network, though some are walk-in access only.
- If you are not affiliated with the University (i.e. cannot connect to the Princeton network), you may visit us in person to view the item or wait until our digitization services have resumed in June 2020 to request it to be digitized.
Check out our LibGuide for more detailed information on searching, browsing, and requesting theses.