You are here
New & Notable
Drawing from more than 1,600 photographs taken in rural China between 1913 and 1917, the Seeley G. Mudd Manuscript Library at Princeton University is hosting an exhibition based on the collection of the American diplomat John Van Antwerp MacMurray (1881-1960).
The University Archives has posted a working draft of Record Retention Guidelines and Schedules on its website at https://www.princeton.edu/records/ (You will need to enter your NetID to access the site.) These schedules ca
Staff at the Seeley G. Mudd Manuscript Library at Princeton University have recently completed a project aimed at providing online access to all of the Mudd Library’s collections, both processed and unprocessed.
I am pleased to announce the creation of this blog to keep you up-to-date on the news and activities of the Seeley G. Mudd Manuscript Library.
- Cotsen Children's Library Blog
- Cotsen Pop Goes the Page Blog
- Graphic Arts (Movable Type) Blog
- Graphic Arts Blog
- Just for the Records - Records Managment Blog
- Manuscripts Blog
- Mudd Manuscript Library Blog
- Notabilia Blog
- Rare Books Blog
- Rare Books Exhibits
- Special Collections Blog
- Special Collections Technical Services
- The Reel Mudd - Film and Audiovisuals from Mudd Manuscript Library
- Western Americana Blog