1) K-Romanizer is a stand-alone executable, and no installation is required
2) K-Romanizer can be used in conjunction with any Windows application.
3) The icon 韓 was taken from 東國正韻 (Tongguk chŏngun).
1) Antivirus software may give a virus warning, which is a false positive. Please consult a local IT staff in order to add K-Romanizer to the safe program list.
2) If K-Romanizer does not work in OCLC Connexion, try "Run as administrator" with a right mouse click.
Known compatibility issues
1) Traytip function is disabled on Windows 10.
2) Incompatible with Hanword 2010.