Borrowers may renew most items online through “Your Account”. Borrowers are responsible for renewing items they have checked out, on or before the due date, to avoid overdue fines. Contact Circulation staff in Firestone Library at email@example.com if you have questions about the renewal process.
All renewals must conform to these conditions:
- Reserve books and iPads cannot be renewed online. This material must be brought back to the circulation desk from which it was borrowed to inquire about renewal. Renewal is possible if no other patron is waiting to use the item.
- Recalled books may not be renewed.
- Your renewal will not be processed if your fines reach or exceed $20.00, or if you have an overdue recalled item.
- Borrow Direct and Interlibrary Loan material may not be renewed.
- Long overdue material which has gone to "lost" status is no longer eligible for renewal and must be returned. Replacement fees will then be removed.