Limited Access Note
PUL is allowing a limited number of visitors with urgent research needs and a connection to the Princeton research community. To submit a request for consideration, please visit the EHS visitor page and complete the form linked on the right. Your sponsor must be a Princeton University faculty member, staff member, or graduate student. Please note that the Library will need to approve this form, not the sponsor's department head. Send completed forms to email@example.com and include the collections that are required to complete on-site research. Allow three business days for review of requests.
Special Collections is accepting appointments for non-Princeton researchers on a very limited basis. Visitors interested in researching within Special Collections must first contact the department through their Ask Us! form. Requests to visit Special Collections will only be considered through this form.
Borrowers may renew most items online through “Your Account”. Borrowers are responsible for renewing items they have checked out, on or before the due date, to avoid overdue fines. Contact Circulation staff in Firestone Library at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions about the renewal process.
All renewals must conform to these conditions:
- Reserve books and iPads cannot be renewed online. This material must be brought back to the circulation desk from which it was borrowed to inquire about renewal. Renewal is possible if no other patron is waiting to use the item.
- Recalled books may not be renewed.
- Your renewal will not be processed if your fines reach or exceed $20.00, or if you have an overdue recalled item.
- Borrow Direct material may only be renewed once.
- Long overdue material which has gone to "lost" status must be returned. Replacement fees will then be removed.