Mendel Music Library - Reserves
Mendel Music Library
Open 8:30 am to 11:45 pm
All reserve assignments are made available in Blackboard for the duration of the semester. For more information about course building Blackboard, go to http://www.princeton.edu/bb/help/
The purpose of Electronic Course Reserves is to make reserve materials available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and also to expand the kinds of materials instructors can currently place on reserve. Course participants may listen to reading, viewing and music examples which instructors wish to make available for course reserves. The physical items (books, DVD’s and CD’s) may also still be checked out at the Mendel Music Library Circulation Desk. We hope that students will find electronic access to these files to be a time saver and a more complete resource than the traditional reserve desk.
Student Reserve FAQ
Where can I find my reserve material?
- When possible, physical copies of all reserve material are available for a 3 hour loan period and are located at the Mendel Music Library. Direct your inquires to the Circulation Desk.
How do I access Online Audio Reserves?
- Listening assignments are accessed via Blackboard. You can also access audio listening assignments using the Blackboard app on mobile devices.
Do I need certain software to listen to Audio Reserves?
- No. Audio Reserves stream through whichever browser (IE, Chrome, Firefox) you are using.
Where do I access Video Reserves?
- Just like Audio Reserves, Video Reserves are accessible through Blackboard.
Who can access Online Audio Reserves?
- Typically, only students officially enrolled in the course.