Lewis Library - About
Lewis Science Library
For summer, holidays or recess hours, please consult the full schedule.
About the Library
Lewis Library was made possible through a generous gift by Peter B. Lewis, Princeton Class of 1955 and University trustee, and was designed by internationally acclaimed architect Frank Gehry. This bold facility, in the heart of Princeton University’s “science neighborhood,” provides soaring, colorful spaces where students, scientists and faculty can interact and share ideas.
The library reflects the interdisciplinary nature of science. It contains outstanding collections and knowledgeable staff supporting the disciplines of:
- Behavioral Sciences (Psychology, Neuroscience)
- Map and Geospatial Information Center
The other Science and Technologies Libraries at Princeton include Lewis Library and: