IOP Concise Physics publishing presentation
On behalf of Morgan & Claypool Publishers, we would like to invite you to please join us for a publishing presentation featuring the IOP Concise Physics e-Book collection.
When: Friday, October 13th at 12:15 PM
Where: Lewis Library (Room 225)
Lunch to Follow
Joel Claypool (Vice President & Publisher) and Susanne Filler (Executive Editor) will:
- Present the current state of the print and digital publishing industry
- Demonstrate the industry-leading multimedia capabilities of the award-winning collection published in partnership with the Institute of Physics (IOP)
- Discuss the publishing process from the initial proposal stage through to final publication
In 2014, Morgan & Claypool Publishers partnered with the Institute of Physics Publishing (IOPP) to establish the IOP Concise Physics series, which is an award-winning collection of e-books written for students, teachers, and researchers. The IOP digital library has a growing worldwide dissemination via IOP’s large network of libraries and consortia, with over 600 institutions having unlimited access including Princeton University via:
The books within this series are intended to be shorter works (approximately 60-150 pages) with rapid publication timeframes. Highlights include:
- Full color in the print and e-book formats available for multiple e-reader devices
- Multimedia capabilities such as unlimited videos and animations and no DRM
- 115 published books with 250-plus manuscripts currently in development on emerging topics, cutting edge research, and innovative teaching methods
The IOP Concise Physics collection is actively seeking new book projects, and Joel Claypool and Susanne Filler would be happy to discuss this opportunity with you as well as elaborate on the expedited publishing process and streamlined workflow from the initial proposal stage through to final publication.
For additional information about IOP Concise Physics, please visit:
morganclaypoolpublishers.com/iop / iopscience.org
For additional books by Morgan & Claypool, please visit: http://library.princeton.edu/resource/4329
Please contact Susanne Filler at firstname.lastname@example.org / 908-630-7188 with any questions.