C Floor of Firestone (Map)
* Marquand's two reading rooms are straight ahead on C Floor when exiting the elevators (Special Collections is on the right)
* Scribner Atrium (C-7M) is straight ahead, while the West Atrium (C-4K) is to the left
* All books must be requested for delivery to Firestone via the library catalog; Marquand has no on-site stacks available for browsing while in Firestone
* Marquand items are shipped from Upstate NY twice per week, on Tues. and Fri. afternoons. It will take some time for these items to make it to Firestone. ReCAP titles tend to be faster.
* All material being held will be viewable in the Scribner Atrium. Scribner also includes physical books on course reserves.
* All Avery Library (Columbia) and Harvard items must be viewed in the Scribner Atrium
* Patrons should first look for a Princeton copy to request (if one): look for the copy that lacks SCSB in the URL
* Patrons with assigned study shelves may use the West Atrium reading room, carrels, or comfortable seating
* Only the West Atrium reading room is meant to be a quiet study space.
* Reference services are available in the West Atrium or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org . Marquand's main phone number: 609-258-3783
* Restrooms are located to the right from the elevators, to the right of the Scheide Library: at C-10F-2W and C-10F-1M, specifically