C Floor of Firestone (Map)
* Marquand's two (temporary) reading rooms are straight ahead on C Floor when exiting the elevators (Special Collections is on the right)
* Scribner Atrium (C-7M) is straight ahead (the default for requests), while the West Atrium (C-4K) is to the left (for heavier users - request a Study Shelf via the link below)
* All books must be requested for delivery to Firestone via the library catalog; Marquand has no on-site stacks available for browsing
* Marquand Remote Storage items are shipped from Upstate NY twice per week, on Tues. and Fri. afternoons but must first be delivered to our off-site processing facility. ReCAP titles will be faster.
* All material being held by last name will be viewable in the Scribner Atrium. Scribner also includes books on course reserves.
* All Avery Library (Columbia) and Harvard items must be viewed in the Scribner Atrium
* Patrons should first look for a Princeton copy to request (if one): look for the copy that lacks SCSB in the URL
* Patrons with assigned study shelves may use the West Atrium reading room, its carrels, or comfortable seating
* Only the West Atrium reading room is meant to be a quiet study space.
* Reference services are available in the West Atrium or by emailing email@example.com . Marquand's main phone number: 609-258-3783
* Restrooms are located to the right of the Scheide Library: at C-10F-2W and C-10F-1M, specifically (make a right after exiting the elevators)