to Cat Record
First Piece Check
MCS Check In
Check In Tips
Series Checks in Voyager
Vendor Reports for Serials
Check in the piece
- Search the title in the Serials Check-in area on the list
bar. When you find the component, click on the History button to review
previous receipts, claims and problems. Be sure the piece in hand
has not already been received.
- Click on the Serials Check-in button. Verify that the appropriate
volume or issue is highlighted and receive using the Quick Check-in
- Go back to the History screen. For continuations and mono
series the volume display must be suppressed from the OPAC. Highlight
the issue(s) you have received, click on Display in OPAC. This
will toggle the display fro Yes to No.
- If any changes or corrections need to be done, use the Edit issue
button. You will need to make a decision to either claim skipped issues,
or delete them from the problem list.
Mark the piece and the invoice
- Write the order number and the fund (main fund only, not the object
code) in the gutter of the page following the title page.
- Write the vendor code on the invoice. Check to see that the correct
purchase order number, as in Voyager, is on the invoice and change
it if necessary. Circle the volume number and the purchase order number.
If the title as on the invoice is different than the check in title,
write in the correct title and volume number.
- Put the invoice in the Fully funded invoices basket.
[Continuations Check In] [Verify
Cat Record] [Check In/Mark Piece] [Add
to Cat Record] [Finish