Approvals Soup to Nuts Training
Intro to Acq
to Acq Production Staff Handout
and Record Creation Handout
Series Checks in
Series Checks in
Acq for Selectors(WPD)
Mono series Handouts
Introduction to Voyager Acquisitions for Production
The Main Acq Screen
Various activities that relate to line items are organized into functions
(tabs) on the List Bar. You can choose the default function that
displays when the module is opened. The active choice jumps to the top
and its associated activities display.
To the right of the List bar, near the top of the screen, is the Quick
Search area. You can only search one index, such as PO number, Bibliographic
information, Create date, etc. using the quick search. The Standard
Search, or Boolean search, is accessed by the arrow to the right of
the search icon in the tool bar.
List Bar demonstration
- Search line items searches for individual line items
(titles on order). Indexes are very similar to the indexes that you
can use to search for purchase orders.
- New purchase order opens PO template
- Search orders changes default Quick Search option
to order searching.
- New Invoice - opens invoice template
- Search Invoices - changes default Quick Search option to
Ledgers and funds
- Ledgers, funds and currency activities, which create the background
structure that allows you to create orders or invoices. This is not
an area that staff generally need to use, except possibly to search
for a currency code.
- Background structure for vendor records- including the profile information
that allows us to send orders and receive invoices electronically.
- Search vendors - changes the display on the Quick search
- All activities involved in serials check-in, including checking
in, looking at serials history (receipts, claims and marked
issues), creating and assigning publication patterns and routing
- Problem list and claims list. You can also now view claims and problems
information and issues claims or mark problems directly from the purchase
order or invoice.
- This area allows for the processing sending or receiving
of electronic acquisitions information such as orders or invoices.
[Intro to Acq for Production Staff Handout] [Buttons
& Icons] [Workflows] [Line
Items Tab] [Approve
Processing Tab] [Item